Choosing The Right Wedding Limo
Brides Dream Wedding Limousine Choosing Wedding limousine
Brides Dream Wedding Limousine Choosing Wedding limousine – some may think it’s an extravagance but a limousine ride adds a touch of glamour to your already special day. It can be an extra expense but it should also be a memorable experience.
Here are Eight suggestions to help you make the most of this once in a lifetime experience…
- Choose a reliable company for the best deal. Do your research and be sure to ask people you know well rather than relying on website feedback™ or someone who knows someone who has a friend who has a limousine. If you do read online reviews, check them out too. It’s easy for a company to say they do something. But you need to know how well they do it and whether it suits your needs.
- Obviously, you’ll want someone who’s punctual and offers reasonable rates. And you will surely want a spotless car in great condition. Dirt and rust don’t look great at any time but especially not in wedding photos. Always ask if they offer any extras. Maybe they’ll drive you to your hotel or even to the airport if you’re flying out on honeymoon right after the big event.
- It should go without saying but many people still don’t do this that you check what you get. How long, how much, what’ included e.g. complimentary wine and glasses, and how far you can go.
- It should also go without saying that your driver has detailed instructions about where and when to pick you up and any stops you want to make for, say, extra photos. With all the road restrictions these days, do include addresses so they company can check for e.g. one way streets or temporary diversions.
- It could be well worth getting hold of your driver’s personal phone number. Then, if you are stranded for any reason, you can speak to him directly rather than trying to make arrangements through a third party.
- Even if you do organise to take bridesmaids to the service in the limousine, they’ll probably need to make their own way home. So do remind them they must make their own plans for this.
- The hire company might supply a bottle of Champagne. Some do. But if it’s to be shared between more than 2 people, one bottle won’t go very far. So take some with you, or, better still, designate someone else to take care of this arrangement.
- Hopefully, you will want to remember your limousine ride for all the right reasons. So designate someone to record these special private moments.
Call 01327 352 474 now for a free quotation or click the following link to GET A QUOTE NOW!
Grosvenor hires limos to most towns and villages throughout Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Warwickshire including Oxford, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Witney, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Wellingborough, Kettering, Bedford, Buckingham, Leighton Buzzard, Abingdon, Bicester, Banbury, Thame, Daventry, Rugby, Warwick and Leamington Spa. Getting it right for Brides Dream Wedding Limousine Choosing Wedding limousine